POSITION: SalesForce Administrator
FUNCTION: Sales Operations
LOCATION: Shelton, CT
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
Panolam Surface Systems (www.panolam.com) is a leading manufacturer of interior surfaces, including high-pressure decorative laminates, thermally fused laminates, and a variety of specialty laminates for decorative as well as industrial applications. We are currently seeking a SalesForce Administrator to work full-time in our Corporate Office in Shelton.
What you will be doing:
- Auditing and monitoring data and system rules to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for improvement. Developing strategies to handle discrepancies and data quality problems; performing manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required. Identifying opportunities to increase productivity through system utilization.
- Creating and managing custom fields, dashboards, queues, page layouts, validation rules and custom workflows. Managing all new user set-ups and deactivations, including ongoing support requests, executing configuration changes as needed.
- Working with functional groups; developing workflows, reports, dashboards, assignment rules and formula fields in web-based applications.
- Developing and maintaining end user training documentation and delivering training. Monitoring user adoption rates and responding as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve.
- Developing, testing and implementing the use of leads within SFDC.
- Maintaining inSITE, an application we use to share all the latest training and relevant information with our sales and specification team.
- Maintaining My4DX.com
- Running month-end reports and queries from Peoplesoft, as needed.
REQUIREMENTS: Apply Now
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience with a strong understanding of core functionality, configuration and user requirements; Power dialer experience preferred.
- Strong communication, documentation, organization, and training skills.
- Highly proficient in creating custom objects, validation rules, workflows, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, and formula fields in web-based applications.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel as well as all other Microsoft products.
- Strong understanding of the sales process
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Peoplesoft experience a plus.