Healthcare architecture can significantly affect the emotional well being of patients so it is important that health care providers seek to provide human centered design when planning new facilities or remodeling older ones. Nowhere was this a more important objective than when the Seattle Children’s Hospital was planning their new expansion. Not only did ZGF Architects design a beautiful, healing environment…they made the interior elements age-appropriate for their young clientele. Click here to read more.
- Panolam® Surface Systems Introduces the Modern Odyssey Collection™ from Nevamar
- Insight Equity Acquires Panolam Surface Systems
- Panolam® Surface Systems Introduces The Indulgence Collection™ by Pionite
- Panolam® Surface Systems Presents The Barista Collection by Nevamar at GlobalShop 2015 (Booth 3229 Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas)
- James Stiff named Chief Financial Officer of Panolam Industries International