ESD – Electrostatic Dissipative Laminates
Electrostatic Dissipative laminates (ESD) diffuse static electricity to protect electronics and other static-sensitive devices from electric charges that could cause damage during manufacturing or assembly.
- Low electrical resistance (surface to ground less than 1 x 109 ohms)
- Absolute charge drainage and zero voltage suppression. ESD exhibits no voltage suppression and dissipates a 5,000 volt static charge to zero in less than 0.01 second per FTM-101C at 5 to 95 percent relative humidity.
- ESD is postformable but will require a larger radius than standard laminate.
- Resistant to most common solvents, hot solder and fluxes.
- ESD is guaranteed to maintain its static control properties.
ESD provides a surface that will not attract dust or dirt particles, which is ideal for:
- Workstations where static-sensitive electronic components are manufactured
- Medical facilities
- Clean rooms
– ST681 Beige
– SW837 White
– SG248 Gray
-SN2064 Beige -ST6055 Graystone
-SN2065 Almond -SW7028 White
-ST6025 Gray -S6074 Black
- 120 color options
- Available in solid colors only and are not exact matches to standard HPL (sample evaluation is recommended)
- Suede ESD (LS) finish only